Thursday, July 26, 2007

2 favourite? 2 hard? - Pablo

I don't know if anyone is having the same problem as me. I just can't seem to say a favorite designer. I feel like I should have at least 2 favorite designers as I am going into the industry myself.

I don't have any favorite designers but here is a couple that stick out to me.

There are many great designers out there. One that sticks out in my mind is definitely, Stefan Sagmeister. It's not only because I have heard about him a lot through school.

I really like the way he is always creating physical designs. For example one that most people have probably heard of is his a poster he did for a lecture at the AIGA in Detroit. He got his collegue to actually cut into his own skin for this poster and then photograph it.

Sagmeister is a print designer based in New York. he does a lot with musicians for CD covers.

I like him because he is an interesting guy. He seems to find ways around inspiration downtimes and always has an idea.

Last year sometime this guy Gareth from NZ was posted on motionographer. He is a New Zealand motion designer with some interesting stuff.
His site is www.graffe.co.nz

I like his style and escpecially like the music he used for his reel. Its out of the ordinary and fun. His work is all pretty "fun". Hes not like your average motion designer style.

Its nice to see some talent coming out of my home country.

Yeah there is a couple sweet guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home