Monday, August 6, 2007

Romero Britto

Hey guys!

I don't need to tell you how hard it is to choose a favorite designer, right? That's why I decided to look for something different from those sophisticated works that we usually see during our classes.I was surprised to find a Brazilian guy, who does a very simple design, but has a successful international career. He was born in a very poor region in my country, but his city is so beautiful that I certainly consider one of the most inspiring ones. Regarding to his work, what i most like is his combinations of colors and the way that, somehow, his "childish" compositions bring something pure to his art. If you like his works, you can check wikipedia or Britto's website

The images I selected are some of his posters, sculptures, acrylic paintings over wood, serigraphy and, of course, some of his designs.





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home